- Intelligent filter cleaning and diagnostics
- Ensuring that filters run smoothly with low emissions
- Reduced energy usage and minimized maintenance
- Automating regulatory inspection requirements
- Real-time assessing of filter life and performance
For pulse-jet filters, B-PACs integrate cleaning control (control of solenoids and diaphragms) with measurement and analysis of differential pressure, particulate levels, header pressure, pulse counts, and running hours. Airflow, fan amps, temperature, level, and other inputs and control functions can be added for further enhancements.
Th B-PAC provides a fast, 1-2 year, return on investment for any baghouse or dust collector - providing innovative technology for optimum control and EPA/OHSA compliance.
With a heavy-duty construction and a wide range of customizable features, B-PACs provides plant operators with:
- Intelligent and Comprehensive DP Control: Easily set/adjust cleaning modes and patters
- Integrated Particulate Monitoring: EPA compliant continuous emissions monitoring
- Real-Time, Historical and Comparative Trending: For quick set-up, understanding, and decision making
- Real-Time On-Screen Equipment Diagnostics: View condition of filters, solenoids, and valves
- Device and Process Diagnostics (to NAMUR 107): Ensure installation and gain time saving insights
- Alarm Management System: Set logic, groups, acknowledgment, and security
- Data Historian: Extensive data and event recording
- Choice of Certified Fieldbus, SD Card
The B-PAC provides IntelliPULSE pulse-jet DP/cleaning control, particulate monitoring, basic diagnostics, and a solid range of features, functions, and I/O via the MICS platform for general improved operation and maintenance planning.