TRIBO.dsp U3200 Integral is an advanced and economical particulate detector for dust collector compliance, maintenance, and process applications. The U3200 Integral one piece design is simple to install for monitoring fabric filter baghouses, cartridge filters, cyclones, and all types of dust collection equipment. For dry solids flow applications, the U3200 can detect flow/no flow conditions in pneumatic conveying, injection, or gravity fed process flow applications.
Features include self-checking electronics with a numerical LED display showing the real-time signal level, and easy-to-set alarm indicator. Integral design allows for simplified installation. When installed, the U3200 Integral monitors the process under normal operating conditions to establish a baseline. The detector monitors changing signal levels relative to the normal operational baseline. A single SPDT relay contact allows for controlling an alarm light or horn and can be used to control other equipment (i.e. shut down a fan).
TRIBO.dsp U3200 Features:
- Economical cost, superior technology
- Advanced detector for dust emissions and process flow applications
- Easily selectable alarm threshold level and time delay
- Single SPDT relay contacts for alarm indications with selectable fail-safe mode
- No manual zero check required